About the PSG CARE
- Helping educators at PSG to practice a learner-centric course design, innovative pedagogy and effective assessments so as to shift the focus of the teaching learning process from delivery of knowledge to facilitation of knowledge acquisition.
- Offering an effective one-to-one mentoring system to the faculty in various topics pertaining to learner-centric pedagogy and effective faculty student relationships.
- Promoting the use of technology in the PSG classrooms and establishing an environment for effective use of technology in enhancing the teaching- learning process.
- Helping faculty members assess the effectiveness of their teaching through appropriate student and peer feedback mechanisms.
- Encouraging research activities that enhance the quality of teaching at PSG and supporting dissemination of research findings about the teaching learning process.
About the Conference
This International Conference on Science, Engineering and Technology Practices for Sustainable Development, (ICSETPSD-23) aims at bringing together the researchers, scientists, engineers, industrial professionals and scholar students in their domain of interest for the dissemination of original research results, new ideas and practical development experiences which concentrate on both theory and practices from around the world in all the areas of science, engineering and Technology practices for sustainable development. Overall, the conference will provide the researchers and attendees with prospects for collaboration between international and national among universities and institutions for promoting research. ICSETPSD-23 is Organized by PSG Centre for Academic Research and Excellence, Coimbatore, INDIA with Publication Support by European Alliance for Innovation (EAI) Community Research Series (EAI CORE). This EAI International conference will be organized in collaboration with PSG CARE and PSG Higher Education Institutions.
List of PSG Higher Education InstitutionsPSG COLLEGE OF ARTS AND SCIENCES
PSG COLLEGE OF TECHNOLOGY
PSG INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES AND RESEARCH
PSG INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT
PSG COLLEGE OF PHARMACY
PSG INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY AND APPLIED RESEARCH
PSG CENTER FOR ACADEMIC RESEARCH AND EXCELLENCE
Papers in Conference Proceedings that meet European Alliance for Innovation (EAI)
quality review standard will be eligible for inclusion in the following indexing otherwise indexing is not granted.
Indexing: EAI CCER proceedings are submitted for inclusion in all leading indexing services, including Ei Compendex, ISI Web of Science, Scopus, CrossRef, Google Scholar, DBLP.
- Stimulates the creative professional activity of young scientists.
- Present the most recent scientific studies in order to keep abreast of development in various fields of Science, Engineering and technology for sustainable development.
- Creates favourable conditions for presenting research results to the international scientific.
Dates to be Remember:Full article submission in the given format:
15th September 2023
Notification of Acceptance:
25th September 2023
Registration with Camera ready paper:
5th October 2023
17th and 18th November 2023
The authors are requested to submit their original research papers in the EAI format which have not been submitted/published in any conferences and Journals.
At least one author of each accepted paper must register for the conference and present the paper. Registered and selected papers will be published in the conference proceedings with ISBN number and the eligible papers are published in EUROPEAN DIGITAL LIBRARY.
Mode of Presentation:
Hybrid (In-Person / Virtual (Online))
|Categories||International Participants||Indian Nationals|
|PG Students/Research Scholars||$50 USD||₹3500 INR|
|Academician||$75 USD||₹5000 INR|
|Industrial Person||$100 USD||₹6000 INR|
Registration form Link:
Online Payment DetailsBeneficiary Name:
PSG Center for Non-Formal Continuing Education
Central Bank of India
Technical programme Committee
Managing Trustee, PSG and Sons Charities
Steering CommitteeDr. Anguraj
Posters and Track Chair
Sponsorship and Exhibit Chair
Publicity and Social Media Chair
Technical Program Committee
|1||Dr.Jayakrushna Sahoo||Indian Institute of Information Technology, Kottayam, India|
|2||Dr.Sandeep Chandran||Indian Institute of Information Technology, Palakad, India|
|3||Dr.Badrinath Ramamoorthy||Indian Institute of Information Technology, Bangalore, India|
|4||Dr.B.Sivaselvan||Indian Institute of Information Technology, Kanchipuram, India|
|5||Dr.Arun Rajkumar||Indian Institute of Information Technology, Chennai, India|
|6||Dr. S. Shanthakumari||PSG Institute of Medical Sciences and Research|
|7||Prof. Meera Saravanan||PSG College of Nursing|
|8||Dr.V.Sankar||PSG College of Pharmacy|
|9||Dr. R.Raja||Anna University, Dindugal Campus|
|10||Dr.R. Ramesh||Anna University, Chennai|
|11||Dr.S.Jeevanatham||Pondicherry Engineering College, Pondicheery|
|12||Dr.M. Mohamed Thameem Ansari||Annamalai University,Chidambaram|
|13||Dr.C.Nayanathara||Sri Sai Ram Engineering College, Chennai|
|14||Dr.G.Ushanadhini||SRM University, Ramapuram, Chennai|
|15||Dr.R.Valarmathi||SASTRA University, Thanjavur|
|16||Dr K Ramesh||Government College of Technology, Coimbatore|
|17||Dr. T. Sekar||Government College of Technology, Coimbatore|
|18||Dr.P.Karuppanan||Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology|
|19||Dr.Selvaganesan||Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology, Thiruvanathapuram|
Best Paper Award
"Best Paper Award" will be conferred to the author presented at the conference, selected by the conference chair based on the paper presentation quality, assessed by session chairs.